©December 2009 by Fabienne Lopez
I have been fascinated by Memes. On my meme chase, I found this astro meme at Learning Curve of the Ecliptic and decided to answer the questions (http://twilightstarsong.blogspot.com/2009/11/astro-meme-ish-day.html ).
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to a person with prominent Scorpio in their astrological makeup, what would you say?
2. If you had to be the parent of a Sun in Gemini with Gemini Moon and rising or a Sun in Pisces with Pisces Moon and rising , who would you choose and why?
Pisces, hands down. A normal Gemini wears me out with their indecisiveness. A triple one would be the death of me.
3. Is there a planet that you wish had a more, or less, prominent place (stronger or weaker by position) in your natal chart? If so, which one?
I would love to have a stronger Mars. Mine is a wimp tucked in the 4th house in Cancer. I would like a Mars in Aries or at the very least in the first house, please.
4. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can have either Scorpio magnetic eyes, gorgeous Leo hair or a slim wiry body like Gemini for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
Hum! Scorpio eyes would still be ensconced behind thick lenses! Gorgeous Leo hair would make me a slave to the blow-dryer. Not good. If I choose Gemini body do I end up looking like Olive Oyl? In truth, I would love to be taller. Not going to happen.
5. If you could have been born with Sun in any sign of the zodiac different from your own, which would you choose?
I’d like to have Sun in Leo. Ah! To be the center of attention, the Life of the Party!
6. If you could go back and visit one astrologer who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be?
I have no burning question to ask, but I would have liked to met Richard Idemon.
7. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Button) which would you choose and why?
The old Age question or as the French if Youth knew and Old Age could. For myself, I rather stay focused in the present. Something that is really hard for me. That said, I’m very curious to see how things will turn out after I’m gone.
I f you enjoyed this meme and want to participate, here are the meme rules copied from http://wheelsonthebus.wordpress.com/2009/01/23/the-sassy-meme/
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
But please feel free to comment, even if you don’t want questions. I will send you questions if you ask.
Art Credit: The Astro Meme is a compliment of flamingtext.com, where you can create your own one-of-a-kind headers, banners, and buttons on line in hundreds of different styles.